Irrigation System Design and Installation
Irrigation System Installation at Meridian – Expect a Difference
Experience and professionalism is at the forefront when your irrigation system installation is performed by Meridian Landscape Services. With over 20 years of experience and members of the TTIA (Texas Turf Irrigation Association) and licensed by the State of Texas (LI 14525), our irrigation system installation experts are dedicated to helping your irrigation system installation go smoothly. Our irrigation experts have installed a variety of commercial and residential irrigation systems throughout Central Texas including Round Rock, Georgetown, Hutto, Austin, Lakeway, Leander, Cedar Park, Kyle, Buda and San Marcos.
The New Irrigation System Installation Process
Installing a new irrigation system can be a daunting task. At Meridian Landscape Services, we take the worry out of the process. Our irrigation experts work collaboratively with you throughout the process. The steps below outline our basic irrigation system installation process:
- Consultation – The homeowner and our licensed irrigator will meet to outline the irrigation system project expectations. Homeowners should bring a plot plan to this meeting, so that an accurate irrigation system design can be prepared.
- Proposal – A written proposal will either be emailed or hand delivered to you within approximately 1 to 3 days.
- Acceptance - Once you have reviewed the proposal and provided a signed copy to Meridian, we will schedule your irrigation system installation.
- Permitting - An irrigation system design will be submitted to the city for their approval and a permit issued generally within 1-2 days depending on the city’s work load.
- Installation – When possible residential lawns are hand trenched to minimize damage to your lawn. All jobs are different however, so mechanical trenching may be necessary at times to complete your job.
- Inspection - After the irrigation system installation is complete and all components are adjusted for efficiency and the backflow is tested, Meridian will request a city inspection.
- Owner Meeting - The final step in the irrigation system installation process is meeting with you – the homeowner - to go over your new irrigation system. All design, warranty documents, manuals, etc. concerning your new irrigation system will be provided at this meeting and the final payment is due.
Irrigation System Installation – What to Expect from Meridian
The Meridian Irrigation System Design Team takes great pride in developing a custom irrigation system that meets your needs. Using computer generated design software, our design experts can provide a detailed plan that will ensure optimal performance for years to come. As a courtesy to our customers, a protective laminate is applied to your irrigation system design to preserve its appearance for future reference.
The pricing you receive from Meridian is calculated based on the exact specifications of your project and are not subject to change unless the homeowner requests a change in the scope of work. At Meridian, our proposals are all inclusive. There are no hidden fees for permits, material, labor or taxes. The price you see is the price you pay.
You can have peace-of-mind knowing that you are receiving a quality irrigation system from Meridian. That is why Meridian Landscape Services backs all of its professional irrigation system installations with a one year labor/workmanship warranty and a 3-year manufacturer warranty on the irrigation system components.
Water is a precious resource. That is why we are committed to providing our customers with an efficient irrigation system that will ultimately reduce water consumption, operational costs and help sustain their landscape for years. Contact Meridian Landscape Services today to discuss your professional irrigation system installation needs.
Irrigation in Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. MC-178, Box 13087, Austin, Texas 78711-3087. TCEQ’s website is www.tceq.state.tx.us.